At Craftech Roofing, we can help you choose from a variety of roofing types for your Denver, CO home or commercial property. We use the latest technologies to make your roof installation go smoothly and because we are locally owned, your satisfaction is always at the heart of our service. Here is just a little information on the benefits of different types of roofing to help start your decision-making process. Some of the most common types of roofing we see locally include:
- Metal Roofing
- Asphalt Shingles
- Architectural Shingles
- Dimensional Shingles
- 3-Tab Shingles
- Roof Panels
- Wood Shingles
- Flat Roofing
- EPDM Roofing
- Slate Roofing
- Steel Roofing (Stone Coated)
- Tile Roofing (Clay Tiles)
Benefits Of Different Roofing Options
Knowing a little bit about the different options can make the decision on what type of roofing to choose for your new home or business much easier. Whether you are installing a new roof or re-roofing, we know this is a major decision. These are some of the most common types of roofing materials and what sets them apart.
- Metal Roofing: This is becoming a popular option in Colorado. Metal strips or tiles can provide protection from the elements such as hurricanes, winds, snow, hailstorms, and heat.
- Asphalt Shingles: Asphalt shingles are one of the most cost-effective ways to replace a roof. They are also available in many colors. So, you can match your roofing materials with other colors on your building.
- Architectural Shingles: These shingles are laminated, or dimensional shingles. They are among the highest quality of roofing materials. They have a textured appearance and are thicker than traditional asphalt shingles.
- Wood Shingles: Also called wood shake, this option can be more complicated to install than other roofing materials. The quality of your roof will depend on the quality of installation and the level of the wood shingles you use.
- Flat Roofing: This roof is almost completely level and is often used on commercial buildings. There are many different materials you can use on a flat roof to ensure a watertight seal, including EPDM and a spray-on coating.
- Slate Roofing: Slate is known for its high-quality and durability. Tiles look beautiful as they a natural stone product. They can last for up to 100 years and are fire-resistant.
- Steel Roofing (Stone Coated): This roof is made of metal, and then coated with stone chips which are attached with an acrylic film. It is very durable.
- Tile Roofing (Clay Tiles): Tiles are traditionally made from slate or terracotta but also can be made from concrete or plastic. These roofs cost less than slate and can outlast other roofing materials with proper maintenance.
Roofing Expertise You Can Count On
Whatever roofing materials you’re looking at, at Craftech Roofing, we will help make your roofing project a success. If you are unsure of which roof type works best for your home or commercial building, leave the decision to the experts. Contact us today for quality roofing repair, replacement, and installations in Colorado.